IDEAL FOR DRY, MATURE OR ACNE-PRONE SKIN
The SAVAGE Booster Oil is a nutritive, quick-drying oil formulated with organic full spectrum CBD and packed with essential fatty acids and flavonoids to reduce inflammation, redness, and breakouts. Its fast absorption helps accelerate the healing of acne and the resulting blemishes and scarring to create an overall smooth complexion. It works to minimize the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores, even skin tone, and to create an overall smooth complexion. Intensely hydrating and packed with powerful antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and flavonoids, the SAVAGE Booster Oil helps encourage new cell regeneration to help minimize signs of premature aging while protecting against environmental pollutants and UV / Blue Light damage. This lightweight oil readily absorbs deep into the skin and has an exotic, enlivening scent profile.
FOR DAY: First, liberally spray your face with the ICE Rosewater Toner and breathe in the intoxicating rose scent. Massage 1-2 drops of the SAVAGE Booster Oil directly onto any problem areas (fine lines, blemishes, acne, uneven toned skin) or give your favorite serum or moisturizer a boost and mix it with a couple droplets in your palm. Gently massage it into the skin until it is fully absorbed for a super moisturizing effect leaving your skin naturally glowing and dewy.
FOR NIGHT: First, wipe away the day's grime and makeup with the GRIT Cleansing Oil. Spritz your face with the Toner. While the skin is still damp, gently massage the Booster Oil into the skin before bed to help encourage new cell regeneration while you sleep. Don't forget about your neck, arms, hands and cuticles — any dry bits, really.
- Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Cannabidiol is rich in cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and phenols, which reduces inflammation and signs of premature aging, moisturizes and accelerates the healing of acne.
- A super emollient oil, cranberry seed oil is known for its uber moisturizing properties. It absorbs well and holds in moisture, which helps protect the skin's defensive barrier against environmental pollutants and blue light radiation.
- Pomegranate seed oil is chock full of omega-5 (punicic acid), nourishment the skin just drinks up. It helps encourage new cell regeneration and helps reduce the signs of aging.
- Marula oil contains powerful antioxidants that fight against environmental aggressors, reverses sun damage, and reduces the signs of aging. It moisturizes and protects the skin and boosts cellular vibrancy.
- Baobab oil comes from "The Tree of Life" literally. If this oil doesn't help restoring life back into your skin then nothing will.
- Pumpkin seed oil fights acne from the inside out due to its rich zinc and selenium content but it’s also gaining popularity topically. It hydrates, renews, and increases the firmness of skin while fighting acne causing bacteria and preventing scars.
- Vitamin E content helps fade scars, tighten and smooth out the skin's texture.
- Sunflower oil's anti-bacterial properties help make this oil an effective acne treatment. It's also great at fighting the signs of aging.
- Jojoba oil is a holy grail acne treatment for many because it mimics the consistency of our own sebum. It has a light moisturizing feel and absorbs well into the skin. Most skin types tolerate jojoba well but will often experience a “purge” of toxins when they begin using it. Normally, this purge will end in a few weeks, revealing clear pores and revitalized skin.
- Borage seed oil is an amazing skin regenerator due to its gamma linolenic acid content. It smooths out the complexion, moisturizes the skin, reduces inflammation associated with certain skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Sweet Orange Peel Oil reduces acne breakouts while brightening the skin and relaxes the mind while still staying alert.
- Neroli essential oil helps with signs of aging, oily skin, scars, stretch marks on the physical level but it's also soothing against anxiety, depression, anger, irritability, panic attacks and stress. Basically life in NYC.
- Calendula is a very healing herb for the skin. It decreases redness, inflammation, and heals varicose veins, bruises, hyperpigmentation, and soothes dry, itchy, irritated skin.
The quality of the packaging has a direct impact on the quality of the product. Plastics can leach chemicals into the product and clear glass allows light to pass through, accelerating the decaying process thereby diminishing the product's potency. All our bottles and jars are made from dark ultraviolet glass designed to preserve product potency and freshness.
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
Born in New York City, we handcraft the finest cannabidiol (CBD) infused formulations, which are shown to have remarkable anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, antioxidant and pain-relieving (analgesic) properties. When combined with our specially formulated botanicals, it becomes a powerful treatment for nearly any skin issue by getting to its root cause: inflammation. Using the science of plant medicine, our holistic approach empowers the body's own remarkable ability to renew itself by promoting skin health from the inside out. The complete line of VERBÖDEN Beautyfood products include beauty, supplements and infused food and beverages. Absolutely no harmful chemicals or preservatives have been added.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.