FOR DRY, MATURE OR ACNE-PRONE SKIN
The SAVAGE Antioxidant Booster Oil is an intensely hydrating and nutritive oil packed with powerful antioxidants, essential fatty acids, flavonoids, and organic full spectrum CBD. This concentrated oil is formulated to help reduce inflammation, accelerate the healing of acne and the resulting blemishes and scarring, minimize the appearance of enlarged pores, and even skin tone to create an overall smooth complexion.
FOR DAY: First, liberally spray your face with the ICE Rose Flower Water and breathe in the intoxicating rose scent. Use SAVAGE Booster Oil as a spot treatment for any problem areas (fine lines, blemishes, acne) to help calm inflammation. Try giving your favorite serum or moisturizer a boost and mix it with a couple droplets in your palm. Gently massage it into the skin until it is fully absorbed for a super moisturizing effect leaving your skin naturally glowing and dewy.
FOR NIGHT: First, wipe away the day's grime and makeup with the GRIT Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover. Spritz your face with the Toner. While the skin is still damp, gently massage the Booster Oil into the skin before bed to help encourage new cell regeneration while you sleep. Don't forget about your neck, arms, hands and cuticles — all your dry bits, really.
- Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Cannabidiol is rich in cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and phenols, which reduces inflammation and signs of premature aging, moisturizes and accelerates the healing of acne.
- Meadowfoam oil is a vitamin-rich oil that locks in the skin's natural moisture to help prevent dryness and soften the skin.
- Rosehip oil contains powerful antioxidants that fight against environmental aggressors, reverses sun damage, and reduces the signs of aging. It moisturizes and protects the skin and boosts cellular vibrancy.
- Red raspberry seed oil helps encourage new cell regeneration and helps reduce the signs of aging.
- Marula oil contains powerful antioxidants that fight against environmental aggressors, reverses sun damage, and reduces the signs of aging. It moisturizes and protects the skin and boosts cellular vibrancy.
- Baobab oil comes from "The Tree of Life" literally. If this oil doesn't help restoring life back into your skin then nothing will.
- Vitamin E content helps fade scars, tighten and smooth out the skin's texture.
- Jojoba oil is a holy grail acne treatment for many because it mimics the consistency of our own sebum. It has a light moisturizing feel and absorbs well into the skin. Most skin types tolerate jojoba well but will often experience a “purge” of toxins when they begin using it. Normally, this purge will end in a few weeks, revealing clear pores and revitalized skin.
- Borage seed oil is an amazing skin regenerator due to its gamma linolenic acid content. It smooths out the complexion, moisturizes the skin, reduces inflammation associated with certain skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Calendula is a very healing herb for the skin. It decreases redness, inflammation, and heals varicose veins, bruises, hyperpigmentation, and soothes dry, itchy, irritated skin.
HELP ME FIND THE RIGHT DOSAGE & INGREDIENTS
Unsure what to use or what dosage you need? Take our complimentary CBD Beautyfood quiz and a few selfies to get your own customized CBD skincare treatment plan designed just for you by experts.
The quality of the packaging has a direct impact on the quality of the product. Plastics can leach chemicals into the product and clear glass allows light to pass through, accelerating the decaying process thereby diminishing the product's potency. All our bottles and jars are made from dark ultraviolet glass designed to preserve product potency and freshness.
ABOUT VERBÖDEN Beautyfood
A team of experts including biochemists, holistic pharmacists, nutritionists and engineers developed the finest cannabidiol (CBD) infused formulations, which are shown to have remarkable anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, antioxidant and pain-relieving (analgesic) properties. When combined with our specially formulated botanicals, it becomes a powerful treatment for nearly any skin issue by getting to its root cause--inflammation. Using the science of plant medicine, our holistic approach empowers the body's own remarkable ability to renew itself by promoting skin health from the inside out. The complete line of VERBÖDEN Beautyfood products include beauty, supplements and chocolates. Absolutely no harmful chemicals or preservatives have been added.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's super hydrating for my dry skin and even softens the wrinkles starting to form on my forehead and neck. I use it on my face and neck after cleansing in the morning and generously before bed.
All I use on my face is the rosewater toner and this incredible booster oil, which keeps my dry skin hydrated and clear. I haven't had a single breakout since using it.
I have extremely dry skin, which requires I moisturize several times a day. Since discovering this oil last week, I no longer have this problem anymore! I use it every evening before bed and in the morning instead of using cleanser, I just splash my face with warm water and reapply this oil. It is really incredible.